Take the hassle out of your GDPR implementation project
Developed and delivered by certified GDPR practitioners with extensive experience in many sectors, both public and private.
A comprehensive assessment of your compliance including non-conformities, recommendations and document review.
Our consultants work to reduce disruption to your business with flexible timings to suit stakeholders.
Reduce and spread the cost with our range of auditing packages that can be customised to your auditing schedule.
Get a clear view of your compliance
A GDPR audit helps you understand your level of compliance, identify risks and demonstrate how data protection is a priority for the business. The assessment of your policies and processes will determine if personal data is being handled appropriately across the business to ensure you are meeting your regulatory obligations.
Our consultants work with you to ensure your individual requirements are met as well as to guide you through the process and provide advice for any follow-up activities that may be required.
What are the benefits of a GDPR audit?
- Get an independent, evidence-based assessment of your current level of compliance from experienced GDPR consultants
- Provide customers, investors, regulatory authorities and others with reassurance that your organisation is managing its compliance and is able to demonstrate this
- Identify areas that need improvement so that you can address these quickly
- Our experienced consultants can identify opportunities for improvement and advice on further security and compliance measures
- Have a follow up call with your consultant after the audit to answer any questions you may have
Learn more about our managed cyber threat protection
An opportunity for both parties to meet, for the consultant to understand more about your business and address the following:
- Understand the scope of compliance i.e. what processing is the organisation carrying out and what is its role as a controller/processor
- Roles and responsibilities for the audit
- Current business objectives in relation to the audit e.g. is it being done for a customer, regulator etc.
- Understanding any known areas of concern
- Understand relationships with third-parties, subsidiaries, and parent or group members
- Discuss the type of evidence we will be looking for when we conduct the audit
- Agree a schedule for the audit interviews
Why choose Bulletproof?
Our consultancy team is made up of certified GDPR practitioners and data privacy experts. We help businesses of all sizes implement and maintain their compliance standards, providing guidance on all aspects of data protection.
We understand that every organisation has different priorities and requirements, which can make an audit process daunting. Our consultants work with you to ensure that your GDPR audit is not only comprehensive with clear report findings, but also causes minimal disruption to your business.
Here’s what our customers say about us
The Belron Group has over 18 million customers around the world, therefore data protection must be at the forefront of our operations. Bulletproof's team are clearly very experienced and their knowledge enabled us to cultivate a privacy-by-design model across our Autoglass brand. Their expertise has been invaluable in helping us protect our customers' personal data.Steven Christophorou
GDPR audit FAQs
A GDPR audit is an essential tool for any organisation that has an established privacy management framework in place and wants to measure its compliance. It is good practice to validate and verify that the policies and procedures within your organisation are being followed with an annual, or even 6 monthly audit. GDPR audits can also be useful tools to evidence compliance to customers, investors, governing bodies and regulators.
- Interviewing key staff who are involved in the day-to-day handling of personal data e.g. IT, HR, Sales, Marketing, Customer Services, Senior Management and any staff with specific data protection/privacy responsibilities
- An evidence-based review where we will ask for and review evidence that establishes whether the privacy policies and procedures in place are working correctly
- A document review of any GDPR related documentation to make sure they meet the requirements of the GDPR
- Preparation of a comprehensive audit report that outlines:
- An executive summary identifying key results and findings
- A summary table of non-conformities and opportunities for improvement
- Our findings for each area are audited identifying the current state of compliance using a Red, Amber, Green (RAG) status
- A document review with comments and suggestions on improvements
When it came to GDPR compliance, we needed a partner we could trust to help us navigate this complex subject. Being a market leader of payroll and HR outsourcing means that GDPR is a priority area for PayAsia. We found Bulletproof’s friendly consultants helped us quickly understand our current state of GDPR compliance, and their detailed report allowed us to easily see the steps we had to take.Chris Brunton PayAsia, COO